Sunday, June 28, 2009

I am looking into a new sewing machine. I own the Husqvarna/Viking 1+. It is perfectly fine, but I often dream of owning a Bernina. I don't know why. My Viking has the embroidery features that I only play with. I have never made anything with embroidery in it, so I don't think an embroidery machine is necessary although I still love to look at a machine that can embroider. I am looking at the Bernina 440QE. The Viking store tried to sell me the Sapphire 870. It would be around $2000, special sale. The Bernina I think is around $3500 regular price. The one thing I like about the Viking is that is has an automatic cutter. If you want that on a Bernina, you have to get the the Artista 640E. I think that goes for around $8000!!!! Do I need a cutter? Any comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment