Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am Nuts


what can i say? I just spent another $150 online worth of fabric. I decided the fat quarters I bought yesterday were not enough to do much with so I wanted to add a bit to them. Now I have to figure out how to get to the mailbox before the husband sees this delivery. I bought a combination of Joel Dewberry, Valori Wells, Amy Butler, and Kaffe Fassett. All in the colors of orange and browns. I must feel that Fall is in the air. QuiltHome.com is fun to play with their 'design wall'. I think I just spent an hour playing......




Here is a picture of the Objects of Desire Pinwheel quilt top.







2 comments:

  1. I just made a baby quilt with Objects of Desire. Love the colors. Your pinwheels are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You know I love how you have used the white solid fabric! Pinwheels are a fav too!

    Rita

    ReplyDelete