Saturday, December 5, 2009

Another new Serger


I took the Imagine back and got the Evolution! The Imagine is a fantastic machine, but it doesn't have the coverstitch that I have always wanted. This is probably the last serger that I will have in my life so I might as well make it top of the line.

I was happy when my daughter told me she wanted to learn to sew. Well, it is about time!! I think I will give her my old serger which is about 25 years old.

Today I made a knit shirt but it didn't turn out quite as good as the last one. The material is so fine and I have gained 10 lbs. It probably will look much better on my daughter, so Merry Christmas Amy.

I did spend 30 minutes on the treadmill today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing insights on your new serger. Tempting, as mine is very old. Great job spending time on your treadmill. If you keep it up you won't need to give that new shirt to your daughter! I hope you'll hold on to it for awhile! I'm sure you'll be able to fit into it early next year and it will look wonderful on you!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete