Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gingher Rotary Cutter and Seam Ripper



I saw this at JoAnn's and have been dreaming about it ever since. The price was $69 at JoAnn's but I saw it on Amazon for $39. Apparently it feels wonderful in your hand. Other girls were talking about a cutter made by Martelli which is really a different type of cutter, the handle is in your palm. I bet they will have a display at the Puyallup Sewing Expo. I will have to check it out, they also have a great mat. You can see a video of it here.

Then I heard from one of my Yahoo groups that they have a seam ripper. They were raving about it. Love to buy new tools!!!




3 comments:

  1. I have that seam ripper and I can tell you from experience that it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great! I will be buying it soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, who wouldn't want tools as cool looking as those??

    ReplyDelete