Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sharon Hultgren

just a little tidbit of information here. How many of you have any quilting cutting devices that have the name Sharon Hultgren on it? I have several. It turns out she is related to me. She doesn't know it but I am. My grandmother is a Hultgren. Isn't that cool? I think the quilting gene passed through my grandma to me, because it didn't get to anyone else in my family. My grandma is Hazel Hultgren, long gone, but never forgotten... I believe the Hultgren clan is in Minnesota somewhere......

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that! I have some of Sharons tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice,
    I'm related to Sharon too...She is my Mom! :-) She has taught both my daughter and I to quilt. I'm glad you have fun with Mom's tools. I think they are lots of fun to use.

    I'm pretty sure that your grandma Hazel is my Grandpa Luther's older sister. So, that would make you and I second cousins.

    It is great to "meet" a fellow quilter...and relative too!
    Pam (Hultgren) Klein

    ReplyDelete