Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Quilt for Daughter-in-Law

I see a quilt that just might work for my DIL, it's easy peasy, check it out here. My other thought is to do something like this. I like them both: contemporary, clean, simple. Which do you like?

I have worked 8 days in a row and have 2 more to go. I am irritable, grouchy, and really need to get away. I wake up at 3:30am, don't have to get up till 4:30. grrrr. I start to plan a vacation and then a staff member hands me a request for the same week off. grrrrr. I am tired of my 2 hour commutes....Okay, enough grumbling, I am going to have a nice day at work,,,,,by friday I hope to have some energy to get in the sewing room to clean, as it is complete chaos, it needs a overhaul. I wish I could stay home.....

2 comments:

  1. I like the second one better. I think because it is a little more interesting - especially with the two different kinds of blocks. (Did you notice that?)

    The first one is a little boring for such great fabrics. Just my very humble opinion! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I found one in the same pattern in reds, whites, and blues. The more I look at it, the more I like this pattern!

    http://southernquilter.com/2009/05/jelly-filled-red-white-bold/

    ReplyDelete