Thursday, November 11, 2010

Grandbaby



I have to say that this is one cute baby. Look at that little precious, and he's highly advanced in his activities too! When you are 2 weeks old that's important! How can you describe a grandmother's love. I don't feel like a grandma (how do gramma's feel?), but somehow it happened. This baby looks just like my son did 28 years ago. BUT I think he's cuter.....his mommy must have made him cuter....thanks Carmen for this little bundle of joy!



This is me holding my baby right after birth. His head is still cone shaped here but by the next day he had a perfect round head. I just love this little guy....



This is the day two (24 hours old) and look how
he is looking at his daddy. Isn't that just precious?



3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Awesome photo of baby and daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Gramma! There is no way to describe that intense love you feel for your grands, is there? Enjoy him. He's the most amazing baby I have ever seen! lol

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I know the feeling as I became a Grandma for the first time 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete