Thursday, November 11, 2010

My next quilt---for my son


My next quilt is for my grandson, with my son in mind......He loves fish and has a web page about it here. This cute little fabric with the goldfish was made just for him. I found it on etsy and I bought a pajama leg panel of it. Doing some fussy cutting and piecing the fish together to make a 45 inch panel


The colors will be browns, and light aqua. Going to look for another bit of fabric. I'm just going to cut strips of varying widths similar to the picture and have light gray minkee for the back. It needs to be done by Dec 2nd and I leave for Israel next Saturday. I've got work to do. Why does work seem to get in the way ALWAYS?




1 comment:

  1. That is going to be very interesting. Love the fabric choices AND the fabric you made with the goldfish! Looks like you are getting your creative mojo back!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete