Monday, December 6, 2010

Time to go back to work


Tonight I fly back to the PNW. I arrive late tonight and will have to get up early in the morning to get back to work. Time to stop playing with baby for awhile, so I'm quickly getting depressed about that....how can I leave this little guy?

heartache, heartbreak.......he's smiling at me and starting to coo, it's oh so sweet....

BUT, I am ready to do some sewing. I am reminded of the huge mess my sewing table is in, in my temporary living situation. I can't even start anything until that table is cleared off. While Eli's mom and dad have been sleeping in until noon while I am here, I have been either playing with Eli or surfing quilt and sewing blogs and finding all kinds of ideas and plans. If you know of any blogs I should check out, please let me know.....

My major decision that I will needing to make is where shall I move? My choices are downtown Seattle, north Seattle (Ballard or U district), or a big move would be to head to the midwest to be near this little guy who is tugging at my heart strings. Could be a 3 year plan to move to Indiana though...or not.....decisions, decisions.....




2 comments:

  1. You didn't ask but my vote is ....

    head to the midwest to be near this little guy

    that time is "priceless" and you'll never ever get it back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I think you should move where your heart tells you to move. You'll know.

    ReplyDelete