Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sweater for gandson


I finished the little sweater for that grandbaby of mine. It went pretty fast and I actually finished it! a miracle of sorts you might say....There is a little hat to go with it and I will start that soon. I am going back to Indiana on the 27th of January to visit my little guy and he will get his sweater then. I heard yesterday that he rolled over twice yesterday for the first time.



I had to make a label. I had ordered some online but they got lost in the mail apparently, so I made this one with my fancy machine and I think it looks pretty nice. He'll probably never wear this sweater, but he'll know his grandma made it for him forever.... my little sweetie.....


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I bet he WILL wear it. At least for some photos for Grandma! It is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete