Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Latest Bag

Here's my latest bag, pattern is from Amy Butler's Style Stitches. It's really huge but I found I have used it quite a bit. I used it as a carry-on this past weekend on a long weekend in Indiana. I threw my laptop in and books and knitting and it kept me busy, because flying on Monday was a day to be delayed in several airports. At least Delta likes me and upgraded me to first class. Love Delta.
I added a inside pocket and made some channels for my knitting needles. I have been doing quite a bit of knitting lately, almost finished with another baby sweater.
I Love this bag! Made with Amy Butler's home dec fabric from her August Fields collection, which is my fav. Need to order more of this fabric, yikes, it's expensive. My fabric addiction is so bad......

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute! Love the fabric. Using the home dec was a good idea. Looks like it made for a sturdy bag.

    ReplyDelete