Friday, March 4, 2011

sewing

I really have been doing lots of sewing lately, really. Just finishing a baby quilt for my sister's grandson for his daycare.....

If anyone cares, I am going through an ugly divorce......seems he thinks I should be paying him lots of money, well, honey, you will soon be taking care of yourself and not relying on my income. Any day now, I should be done with this nonsense. One item of advice for every woman alive. Get a pre-nup. Even if you have no money. Get a pre-nup and say that you are not responsible for any of his bills without your name on it. That is the problem I am having. He thought he won the lottery when he married me and whoo-hoo, he was spending like I had all the money in the world to pay his Visa. Even though my name was not on his Visa. His response. Well, this is all "our stuff" . No it's not. He has 70% of the assets. and I paid 70% of the bills. Don't get me started.....

2 comments:

  1. Wishing for a good outcome for you, and some peace from it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking of you and watching for an update. Hope to hear some good news from you soon. And to see what you're making! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete