Monday, May 30, 2011

Thea's Puzzle Quilt

Here are the pictures of my washed quilt for my new apartment. It is soft and wrinkly and comfty. I use it every night on the couch. I keep falling asleep on the couch and sleep until 1 am. I think TV programs automatically turn up the volume at 1 am, because that is what wakes me up to go to bed.
This is the finished quilt I made for my
"City Apartment"

Had to make some coasters to match. Green seems to be the color  I keep buying for my new life.
A potholder of course......

I named the quilt 'City Quilt"


simple cross grid.....

love these colors....

2 comments:

  1. It's a great quilt--and even better because you're using it and enjoying it. Love the calming colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt! It's good to see you back to stitching!

    ReplyDelete