Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No sewing

I need some inspiration to start some sewing..



I got sick last night. Started to pee blood. Sorry, gross, I know. tell me about it. I was supposed to go to work today but went to the doctor and found out I have pyelonephritis. Great. They also want me to stay home for three days. That is the only good thing about this I think. Now, if I felt  good, I would start sewing. I only have 5 blocks to go to finish a quilt. But I feel, blah. and my flank area feels sick. No pain, just a gnawing discomfort in my flanks. If I do too much, I start to pee blood again, I guess I need to rest.

The only energy I have is to take pictures of myself with my computer, therefore, here is a picture of myself. I am so bored......

1 comment:

  1. You may be bored and have pyelonephritis but you look good! I think a little blog hopping should inspire you. If you don't have the energy to sew maybe you can just design some quilts while you're resting. Hope you are well soon.

    ReplyDelete