Saturday, October 22, 2011

 I went to two fabric stores today hoping to get inspired to do some sewing. Between the two stores I spent $200. I hope I use the fabric. I liked this rather wild contemporary fabric. My colors....black, gray, white, with a splash of yellow. Anything with a splash. My favorite quilt to make has been a strip quilt, the one I made my daughter. I think this might be a strip quilt.
I also bought some fat quarter packs, one is Hometown. The other is Rivoli. Cute stuff. Have no clue what I'm going to do with them.....

I am well now. I finished my antibiotics and am back to work. This is my 4-day weekend, so I am taking it easy. Wish I had some energy to sew. I think if I start sewing, I am not going to wash the fabric. What do you think? I always wash my fabric, I just don't feel like doing it.....

1 comment:

  1. Really interesting fabrics. Can't wait to see what you do with them. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete